"In Honor of" - Tribute Donations
Giving a tribute gift is a special way to honor loved ones, friends, classmates, ministry leaders, pastors, mentors and others while supporting Moody Bible Institute.
How it Works
- You send your gift (mail, phone or online) to Moody providing:
Moody processes your gift and sends the donor a grateful acknowledgment.
- Name of the person you are giving in honor of.
- Name and address of the donor giving the tribute gift.
- Your gift furthers the ministries of Moody and associates your honoree with Moody's active ministries.
- You may request a card with verses of encouragement to be sent to the person you're giving in honor of.
The card identifies the donor by name and acknowledges the tribute gift (it does not disclose the amount of the gift). When submitting this request, please clearly provide the name and address of the person to receive this card.
- You can direct your gift to a specific ministry or purpose.
For more information on "In Honor of" Tribute Gifts, please call (800) 801-2171 or contact our Planned Giving office:
Fill out our online contact formE-mail email@example.com